Around the globe, RTI's work is helping foster stronger food systems, reduce malnutrition in all its forms, build resilience and engage the next generation of food security leaders. RTI is currently partnering on nearly 30 projects in East Africa, including activities focused on health, education, and governance in Uganda. To build on these efforts, RTI is seeking professionals with expertise in institutional capacity building for an anticipated upcoming activity. Candidates should be fluent in English. We are currently accepting CVs/resumes from experts with the following skills:
• Organizational development
• Institutional capacity building (including for Government of Uganda entities)
• Enabling environment for agricultural market systems/agricultural policy
• Systems change/systems thinking
• Change management
• Monitoring, evaluation, and learning
• Finance and administration
Experts must possess a minimum of 8 years’ experience.
RTI offers competitive compensation and benefits and robust home office project support. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. RTI International is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.