Location Rwanda, Kigali
Reports to Country Manager
• Assist in promoting the selling of Company ICT solutions
· Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams
· Proactively generate ways to advance the Company’s brand industry trade publications, digital media, speaking opportunities, conference participation and other forms of advertising by promoting the Physical archiving solution.
· Actively market and promote Company’s, Storage solutions, services, and product development activities including article development/pitch, social media, etc.
· Assist team in the preparation of new business materials including RFQ/RFP responses, new business meeting pitch, and prep, presentations, etc.
· Develop branded materials as needed: PowerPoint Template, RFQ and other supporting materials especially for physical Archiving
· Create an annual marketing plan/budget
· Set up meetings between client decision-makers and the company’s senior manager (s) where appropriate to promote Company ICT solutions.
· Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization.
· Plan approaches and pitches. Work with the business development team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
· Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
· Analyze and prepare for potential crises as well as catastrophes impacting an organization’s image and reputation.
· Develop, strengthen, protect and leverage the company’s brand, copyrights, and trademarks throughout the company’s operating geographical regions.
· Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness and gather customer feedback to inform sales and business development teams
· Performs other duties as assigned which are in the best interests of the Company
· Monitor, analyze and communicate Marketing results on a weekly and monthly basis
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
(a) Level of Education/Academic Qualification
• Minimum Diploma in sales and marketing;
• Ability to plan and formulate marketing strategies to promote Company ICT solutions.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to identify market segments, niches, and potential markets.
• Team player and aggressive.
• Must have excellent communication skills to be able to clearly explain the benefits of a product to clients and stakeholders.
• Excellent presentation skills and know-how of presentation tools to create leads.
• A solid understanding of technology or ICT related businesses
(b) Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills desirable
The drive and determination typical in an exceptional sales or product marketing manager
A driven self-starter who requires minimal supervision
Excellent communication skills
A good general business and finance understanding
Strong man-management experience and skills
Ability to lead a team
Ability to pay attention to detail and report accurately.
Self-driven individual who is diligent, honest, disciplined and responsible
Demonstrate good leadership skills with the ability to work under no supervision.
(d) Relevant Job Experience
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience
Rwandese citizens highly preferred.