NIC Holdings Ltd, a leading provider of Insurance and Risk management services in Uganda seeks to recruit dynamic and competent individuals to fill the vacancy below.
Job Title : Branch Manager
Reports to : Branch Coordinator
Purpose : Market NIC products, handle branch accounting work, follow up and bank collected premiums, process claims and make periodical report in line with guiding policies and procedures.
Key Result Areas:
· Devise strategies aimed at improving the performance of NIC at the branch in line with marketing targets.
· Attend to and advise clients on the general insurance queries, complaints, and appeals and generate relevant correspondence to stake holders in line with the underwriting standards and guidelines.
· Prepare endorsements and attend to correspondences concerning new, renewal and/or alterations of insurance policies in line with the underwriting standards and guidelines.
· Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly statistical reports for H/Q review in line with the reporting guidelines and standards.
· Follow up payments of premium allowed on credit and prepare monthly outstanding claims in line with guiding policies and reporting standards.
· Carry out inspection of risks and verification of claims in line with underwriting guidelines and procedures.
· Prompt preparation of claim files and payment vouchers for approval in line with guiding policies and procedures.
· Take custody of petty cash, process payments, make disbursements upon approval and make periodical accountability in line with accounting standards and guidelines.
· Daily banking of collected funds on premiums, renewals etc in line with the accounting procedures and guidelines.
· Undertake other assigned tasks
Minimum qualifications and competence requirement
· University degree, in Business Administration, Insurance marketing or any related field from a recognized university.
· Evidence of training in Marketing is an added advantage
· Sales/Marketing experience of at least 2 years in an Insurance company is a MUST
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Self driven, innovative and able to work long hours under minimum supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications accompanied with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), photocopies of academic documents and certificates, not later than 04th October, 2019 at 5:00 pmaddressed to:
NIC Holdings Ltd.
P O Box 7134 KAMPALA