- The Job holder will be Team Leader responsible for day to day direct supervision of field based account Managers looking after Fuels, Lubricants and LPG
- The incumbent will be tasked to ensure that all Accounts are managed in compliance with Vivo Energy/Global B2B strategies and guidelines. He will be largely tasked with business growth, quick and effective response to market inquiries/tenders and will drive the process of prospecting for growth of Fuels, lubricants and LPG business.
- Building a cohesive and performance oriented sales team will be key for this role.
- To ensure delivery of the B2B (Fuels, LPG & Lubricants) Sales and Revenue targets.
- To grow size and profitability of the Commercial business whilst meeting challenges of a highly competitive environment.
- To lead in prospecting and tendering for growth opportunities.
- To drive compliance with Vivo Energy Offer Book & Customer Promise Guidelines.
- To effectively manage Commercial trade debtors to within agreed levels.
- To create strong focus on customer through active participation in Customer Relationship Management and complaints resolution issues as escalated by the field sales account managers.
- To implement and manage Customer Portfolio strategies.
- Supervision of a team of 6 direct reports covering different business and service functions, working in a very busy environment with varied professional demands.
- Provide direct selling support by visiting customers with account managers and win new business within highly competitive deregulated market. The role requires high mobility and requires one to spend significant time in the field.
- Manage trade debt and credit risk in a largely credit/slow paying business environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Sales, and Marketing or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in Sales and 2 years’ in Management at senior leadership level.
- Experience in high value business to business (B2B) negotiations
- Proven track record in implementing Sales & Marketing initiatives
- Commercial business Acumen & proven problem solving skills
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Team Player
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should apply by sending; CV, motivation letter and scanned supporting documents, all in one document to email email@example.com not later than 23rd January 2019. Only emails received on the stated email & website within the allocated timeframe will be considered.