1) Ensure Nil Quality claim from customers
2) Develop structure for sorting incoming coffee and hand-picking management
3) Develop online quality monitoring for production to reduce rework
4) Maintain Sample Register, ledger
5) Routine UCDA & related work
6) FG stack Analysis & management
7) Routine loading& inspection FOT & self for Quality management
8) Ensure that a Quality f/back/complaint tracker is kept
9) Cupping, forwarding PSS and manage the stock quality to reduce quality risk
10) Ensure that the Finished Goods (FGs) that move out comply with expected standards.
11) Randomly check FGs for quality of all products and informing the concerned to take action.
12) Generate a report on handpicking of Coffee daily.
13) Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Required qualifications, experiences and competencies
- Bachelors Degree in Agronomy or any related field
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in coffee Quality Control
- Good Knowledge of coffee quality
- Good knowledge of coffee certifications scheme
- Proven ability to plan, coordinate and monitor program activities.
- Having coffee tasting skills is desirable
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.