- Assist with Daily set up and preparation of FOH areas.
- Customer service
- Assist with End of Day Process
- Assist the Unit Manager to Improve Financial results
- To be in charge of parties and events
- Promote safe attitudes and work practices
- Assist in all areas of hospitality as required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Restaurant Manager.
- Ability to lead/direct a small team
- Honest, reliable and trust worthy, punctual
- Outgoing hands on attitude.
- Well developed communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years restaurant supervision/assistant manager experience.
- Passionate about food and beverage service.
- High standards of dress and grooming.
Pay: An attractive package to be offered to the chosen candidate.