Our mission is to ”Contribute to people’s talent-blooming by Information Technology.”
We utilize the network with Japan to transfer technology and know-hows, in order to develop various sectors in Uganda.
What we do
We have 2 businesses.
One is “POS” services , which is a Point of Sale Android application for small retailers. It is under development and we are planning to release it in February 2019.
The other is “Software Development” service, in which we provide high-quality software application for companies in Japan as a professional team.
- Enjoy learning
- Do what we are proud of
- Be honest to others and to ourselves
- Don't compete but Make a pie bigger
We are looking for
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our professional Engineering team.
You will be assigned not only on our POS application but also on various kinds of Android development projects, through which you can brush up your professional skills.
- Experience in developing Android or Ruby on Rails App from the scratch
- Experience with Kotlin language (preferable)
- Deep understanding of Architecture such as MVVM or MVC (preferable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience(preferable)
- Love programming