Business Function: Digital
Reports to: Senior Manager, Digital Transformation
Our client is one of the longest standing and most successful global insurers in the world with 169 years of providing financial security around the world, with over 24m clients, 23,500 employees and $690bn of assets under management and is listed on stock exchanges in London, Hong Kong, Singapore and New York.
We provide protection and savings opportunities to our customers, social and economic benefits to the communities in which we operate, jobs and opportunities to our employees and financial benefits for our investors.
By offering security, pooling savings, and making investments, we help to drive the cycle of growth.
Our strategy is designed to create sustainable economic value for our customers and our shareholders.
It is focused on a number of long-term opportunities:
• The significant protection gap in Asia;
• The transition of US baby boomers into retirement; and
• The UK ‘savings gap’ and aging population in need of returns and income.
• We continue to develop our new businesses in new markets in Africa, building on the success of our other regional models, particularly Asia. Currently, we have a footprint in 8 countries namely Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Nigeria, Cote d'Ivoire, Cameron, and most recently Togo.
Job Scope: Reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Team, the Analyst will, under guidance, maintain accuracy, efficiency, and timeliness of Data migrated into Sunrise Stack and support the post-go-live Sunrise activities.
As the ideal resource for this role, the successful candidate will be an ardent team player, with excellent people skills. In addition, she/he will be highly confidential, the go-to person with an analytical mindset, proactive and self-driven, with the ability to meet deadlines on short notice.
• Compiling, verifying the accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
• Reviewing report data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
• Performs data entry under the direct supervision of a senior employees when required to rectify data
• Accuracy and attention to detail are required, to ensure proper quality check of the Migrated data
• Checks and reviews data report for accuracy and completeness;
• Assists in the generation of reports by operation of a personal or mainframe computer;
• Separates and collates output into a final format for mailing or distribution.
• Engaging with stakeholders and migration team to close any gaps.
• Assisting team with other System related activities such as ePOS entry, raising ticket in Jira, tracking issues, and any support required with managing the centralized database.
• Perform any other duties as may be required by the Senior Manager, Digital and CEO.
Core Competences Required:
• Excellent technical abilities, strong analytical skills, and effective communication
• Excellent Spreadsheet/Excel skills
• Stakeholder relationship management skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• A strong background in database management may be beneficial.
• Ability to prioritise tasks and activities
• Ability to successfully work in a high activity, fast paced environment
• Ability to proactively network with colleagues in the industry
• Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent
• 2-3 years working experience of which at least One is in a similar role