Genius Hub is a recruitment Firm that specializes in talent search and placement of highly skilled individuals. We are looking for highly motivated and knowledgeable individuals for our client as Administrators.
Our client is a Tertiary Education Institution and is looking for self-motivated and qualified Administrators. The ideal candidates will be required to provide office and field administrative support to the team.
- Implement and maintain administration systems and ensuring that all administrative duties are maintained up to date within the office;
- Assist the directors in monitoring and following up on all matters related to the institution;
- Processing, invoicing and logging of new customer accounts on company systems;
- First-line support to customers and the team, following upon requests and providing supplementary information as required;
- Booking meeting rooms, sourcing reports, and briefings, proactively considering likely agenda topics of a future meeting, etc.;
- Developing and maintaining an accurate and accessible filing system;
- Team diary management and supporting the team with travel arrangements;
- Progress chasing of reports and actions;
- Accurately recording notes/ actions from meetings;
- Supporting team with general administration activities, not limited to completing forms, notes, preparing information, printing etc.;
- Deal with all customer queries and ensure that all administrative matters are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner;
- Deliver a high level of customer service and professionalism with internal and external clients;
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by engaging with customers through answering questions and providing assistance to them as required;
- Ensuring that the office infrastructure and equipment are in proper working conditions;
- General office management such as ordering stationary;
- Handling external and internal communications or management systems;
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
· Skills in Microsoft Office software(Excel, word and powerpoint);
· Excellent written and oral communication skills;
· Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrable experience of working positively with customers;
· Attention to detail, organized and proactive;
· Strong numeric skills;
· Self-motivated, confident and focused;
· Able to manage own time and prioritize workloads effectively;
· Experience of working with confidential information and in a customer-focused environment
· Enjoy working with policies and processes.
· Education background of A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field;
· Proven working experience in administrative roles in a busy environment;
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
· Ability to apply discretion;
· Proactive and takes initiative;
· Beyond reproach in their way of working;
· Agile and adaptable;
· Ability to work under pressure and out of regular work hours;
· Problem-solving skills;
· Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Local and International applicants are encouraged.
Interested applicants should send their applications, CVs and academic documents to firstname.lastname@example.org not later 30 August 2019 for the attention of the Recruitment Director. Please Quote Reference GH2019/047.