1. Ensuring all accommodations are confirmed and paid in time.
2. Allocating and hiring drivers and cars
3. Preparing the budgets for the all operations (safaris, mountain etc.)
4. Ensuring all cars are in good condition and have the necessary licenses.
5. Checking and approving Imprest returns and ensures they are properly accounted for.
6. Ensuring that the company follows all legal requirements, pays statutory deduction and files returns in time.
7. Prepare and maintain a budget for the company and prepare regular budget reports
8. Update and maintain a fixed assets register including asset depreciation for the company
9. Maintain and update petty cash register
10. Manage debtors & creditors and ageing debtors efficiently
11. Reconcile banks, cashbooks, customers and supplier accounts
12. Liaise with external auditor;
13. Prepare and update monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts
14. Ensure updated records are kept for all financial transactions including general ledger reconciliation and preparation of trial Balance.
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
1. Bachelor In Business Administration / Accounts / Finance
2. 3 Years in an Administrative Position,
3. Computer literacy with sound knowledge and understanding of MS Office suite
4. Exposure to Pastel or other accounting software an added advantage.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
6. Knowledge of Tours & travel will be an added advantage.
NB* POSITION IS OPEN TO ONLY UGANDAN CITIZENS.