Position: Administration Assistant Reporting to: HR & Admin Manager
Organization: Legacy Group Location: Legacy House, Kololo
1. In charge of all visitors and client reception activities at the Accounts reception;
a) All visitors must be registered in the visitors book with visitor's card numbers
b) Visitors should not wait for more than 5 minutes without being re-directed to the intended people to meet.
c) Always communicate the visitor to the person they intend to meet and reason.
2. In charge of maintaining a positive and warm Accounts reception at all times;
a) Always be at your desk or ensure that there is someone to sit in for you if your to leave your station for at least 5 minutes.
b) Fragrant and AC must be active and moderate at all times.
c) Ensure that reception is clean and tidy at all times
3. In charge of record keeping and logging all incoming and outgoing mail, documents, files, letters or packages at the Accounts reception;
a) Be contact person for company correspondences
b) Check company post office box for mails at least once every week.
c) Ensure that there is receipt acknowledgments for mails delivered and received
4. In charge of office supplies
a) Develop and maintain Min-Max for office supplies like stationary and groceries.
b) Reduce expenditure on supplies by at least 10% every month.
c) Maintain a register for supplies issues and received for internal control purposes.
5. In charge of Team house
a) Prepare refreshments for Directors whenever required.
b) Coordinate with Jumia to supply lunch for Directors
c) Ensure that Finance Director Property Directors' offices are well organized at all times
• Minimum of a Diploma in Business Administration.
• Customer care skills
• Knowledge of MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Basic knowledge of client care
• Training and experience in customer care and Front office management.
• Similar work experience in a busy environment.
• At least 3 years of experience as Administration Assistant.
Interested candidates should send their cv and cover letter to the Human Resource Manager Legacy Group via email firstname.lastname@example.org Before 6th March 2020