Deadline of this Job:
21st September 2018 at 5:00pm
About the Company
our client is committed to improving lives through providing efficient and sustainable health care supply chain management solutions through delivering life saving medicines equipment and other medical supplies to over two million Ugandans Our client is seeking; dynamic credible and qualified individuals to fill the following position
Position : Administration and Human Resource Officer
Reports to : Administration and Corporate Affairs Manager
Duty Station : Kampala
Overall Purpose of the job
To coordinate HR practices, ensure effective provision of administrative support and provide business support to the corporate office.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Support the recruitment process by scheduling and participating in job interviews; containing candidates and onboarding as may be required
- Coordinate leave and time management ensuring accurate booking of work time and leave taken by completing leave forms, sharing leave reports and timesheet records.
- Coordinate probationary and annual performance evaluation exercises.
- Coordinate staff training sessions and activities.
- Maintain an efficient central filling system and manage filing of office documents for both hard and electronic copies.
- Make logistic arrangement including processing of visas. flights reservations, hotel hooking and airport transfers for project staff and periderm requisitions.
- Oversee the management of office supplies and stationery and ensure replenishment.
- Ensure that the administration office procedures and established standards are adhered to and maintained in all aspects of work,
- Ensure efficient service provision for in-house meetings by the administration support staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration and Management will be an added advantage.
A minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in administration and Human Resource or related field
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude (KSM) required:
- Knowledge at Human Resource Management and the Ugandan Labor Law.
- Knowledge of Administration, HR and best practices In corporate affairs.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent oral, written, numerical, articulation and communication skills.
- Flexible and a team player.
- Ability to work on own initiative with autonomy and minimum supervision.
- Excellent Customer care skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
Job application procedure
Interested candidate for the above position should submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae to The Human Capital and Business Manager. Edes & Associate: Consultant: Limited, Plot 22 Entebbe Road, Bound Plaza, 6th Floor, P.0 Box 21984 Kampala-Uganda . Or email them to: HR@edes.comDeadline for receiving applications; is 21st September 2018 at 5:00pm Our client is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity within the work place. Our Client does not in any way encourage or facilitate any form of canvassing for jobs, solicit for money or gifts from anyone that is applying for a job. Should anyone contact you for any money. facilitation or gift to procure a vacancy, they MUST he immediately reported to the relevant authorities.