Job Ref. 2019-10-139/FN-M-AC-03 – Re-advertised
Reporting to Director Finance
· Will be responsible for dealing with banks, accounts payable, out-growers farmers accounts for cane supply, receivable and general accounting.
· Reconciliation of accounts including bank reconciliations under on-line SAP environment with 150 users on SAP.
· Preparation of cash flow statements, annual budget and Management Information reports.
· Compliance of statutory requirements for VAT, Excise Duty, PAYE, Income Tax and NSSF.
· Liaise with Internal and Statutory Auditors, supervision and control of the day-to-day the functioning of the Accounts Department.
Qualifications: Applicants should be holders of any of the following qualifications: Bachelor of Commerce, Masters in Business Administration (Accounting), CPA or ACCA.
Closing date is 10 (ten) days from the date of this advertisement.