Sense of Africa is a footprint brand of Tour-vest Destination Management, a division of the Tour vest Integrated Group of Companies. Sense of Africa operates wholly owned offices in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Namibia and Botswana.
In keeping up with our current business needs, we are pleased to announce the vacancy for an Accountant/Cashier to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
Roles and Responsibilities:
▪ Managing and accounting of petty cash as per the company’s financial policies and procedures
▪ Direct Supplier payments
▪ Accounting of Drivers Imprest
▪ Posting of all cash payments to Tourplan
▪ Reconciling and providing accounts reports
▪ Cash requisitioning and float level management
Qualifications and Required Skills:
▪ Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)/Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Finance/CPA qualifications
▪ Knowledgeable in general accounting procedures with 3 years’ experience
▪ Proficient in data entry and management
▪ Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
▪ Ability to work fast and in an accurate manner
▪ Excellent oral and written communication skills
▪ Ability to learn and adapt quickly to meet changing needs
▪ Proactive and Complete discretion
▪ Team player
If If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience, submit your application clearly indicating the position applied for as the subject matter.
NOTE: All ordinarily resident applicants who are not Ugandan citizens must have the required work and/or permanent residency permits to be eligible for consideration.
Deadline for receiving applications will be 18th February 2019 @ 1700hrs
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Sense of Africa will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position.