St. Charles Lwanga Buikwe Hospital is a private Not for Profit Hospital (PNFP) owned by the Catholic Diocese of Lugazi and supported by the Archdiocese Caritas Prague of the Czech Republic, and affiliated to the Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau.
St. Charles Lwanga Buikwe Hospital is looking for suitable qualified candidate to take up the following position:
· To prepare the Hospital Annual Budget for approval.
· To calculate the salaries due to the hospital Employees in conformities with the decision of the Board.
· To ensure that the Budget is used to plan and control of expenditure.
· To advise management team on financial matters
· To prepare and implement periodic cash flow projections.
· To record all receipt and payments or supervise them when that function is delegated
· Honors degree in Accounting or Commerce or any related field with a bias in Accounting from a recognized University/Institution.
· CPA qualification is an added advantage
· At least 3 years work experience in a Financial Management related environment preferably a Hospital.
· Experience in the budget preparation, monitoring and evaluation in a Private not for Profit Organization.
How to apply:
Interested candidates who fully meet the required job specifications and the right attributes for the above position are invited to apply. Should attach supporting documents including Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of certified academic documents and two referees should either be addressed to
Human Resource Officer
St. Charles Lwanga Buikwe Hospital
P.O. Box 134, Lugazi.
Hand delivered applications are accepted or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and use the job title as the subject.
Closing date for receiving applications is 28th June 2019 at 5.00 pm.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews