Title: Accountant Fixed Assets & Supply Chain Management
Qualifications: Degree in accounting
Experience: 3 year plus
• Prepare and file purchase orders (Local& Imports)
• Prepare goods receipt, Purchase Orders
• Receive Supplier invoices from stores; Review invoices presented for payment to ensure that they are accurate, complete and conform to Stil policy, and check for authorisation signature before processing them for payment.
• Register all LPO’S and take them for approval
• Ensure accurate and timely entry of transactions to accounting system SAP
• Manage and control customer relationship through the implementation of best practices in distribution planning, communications and ensure excellent supplier management that encompasses responsive, quality and on time receipt of materials.
• Work with other functional areas to communicate expectations to our suppliers regarding value, quality, speed and product costs.
• Local purchase order comparison with old price.
• Call suppliers to get more discount and negotiate prices for better rates (Local Suppliers)
• Ensure all purchase order due date are provided to concerned people for timely delivery of goods and documents on time.
• Prepare and submit monthly report on open items (Reserve invoices and open purchase orders and goods receipt.
• Perform any other duty as may be assigned by immediate supervisor.
1. Reports to the Finance manager
Interfaces: (titles of people you deal with, e.g. from other departments, sections, customers)
1. Chief Accountant
2. Assistant Manager Supply and Chain management
3. Financial Controller
Safety, Environmental & Safety responsibilities and Ethics:
• Ensure cleanliness in and around the workplace.
• Enforce PPE usage by employees in the plant at all times.
• Guidance and on-the job training of workers especially new ones in good environmental maintenance and safer working procedures in order to reduce occupational accidents.
• Assist management to identify resources required to improve EHS in the company.
• Ensure proper use of waste bins and their availability at the designated respective locations in the plant
• Assist in taking corrective actions for any EHS deficiencies identified during audits or day to day observations
• Facilitate security of company staff and property.
• Promote health and safety at the workplace.
• Encourage teamwork for the purpose of a smooth and prosperous management
• Help create a culture and atmosphere of hard work and high personal integrity.
• Safeguard the company's systems and Terms and Conditions of employment.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications accompanied with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), photocopies of academic documents and certificates, not later than 07th January 2020 at 5:00 pm by Email; firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com . Please use thee job title as the subject.